Did you forget to register for Transformation University's 301 course that was live on May 12th? Or did you register but forget to attend? No worries! We've got you covered with a recording of the webinar!
A one-of-a-kind experience for financial institution executives looking to grow their branch strategy by shrinking their branch size.
What better way to learn about micro-branches than from a peer? Come and watch Dan Parsons, VP of Branch Operations for BCU, as he talks about his experience rolling out over 30 micro-branches. Featuring the lead architect and the transformation strategist that helped make the BCU vision a reality, you'll walk away with a fool-proof plan for minimizing your branch footprint.
- Dan Parsons, VP of Branch Operations, BCU
- Mike Forsyth - Director of Transformation Strategies, DBSI
- B.A. Eastwood - Director of Architectural Services, DBSI
Leading topics covered:
- An interview with BCU's VP of Branch Operations on their successful roll-out of over 30 micro branches
- How new client behaviors are changing the industry and how these changes are affecting the branch.
- Design and tech features of a micro-branch, as well as a look at some of the leading micro-branches operating in the market today.
- The most efficient and cost-effective way to optimize your entire branch network in the shortest time possible.
Who should watch?
- C-Suite Execs | Operations Leaders | Retail Leaders | Facilities Leaders