As the year was coming to an end and their budget was running out, Mohave Community Federal Credit Union was faced with a dilemma—they needed to update an aging branch but had limited resources. Oh, and add the stress of figuring out how to do it without disrupting clients and closing the branch. This meant they needed to move fast, efficiently, and stay lean.
After meeting with a DBSI design-build expert for a project Jumpstart session, the decision was made to refresh the branch... but with one caveat: Mohave Community FCU wanted it done in less than a week. We met with our design and construction team and came back with an even better timeline: 3 days.
Sounds crazy, right? Crazy awesome! Over a 3-day weekend DBSI gave Mohave's outdated branch a face-lift that a Hollywood plastic surgeon would be proud of. See below for before and after pictures and a brief project overview.
- Execute a branch refresh on a budget
- Manage the entire project—the credit union had no extra time or resources to manage multiple contractors, deadlines or demands
- Complete the remodel without closing the branch and disrupting service
- Exhibited expertise with the variety of ideas presented that fit the needs, budgets and goals of the credit union
- Presented to the Board to gain executive agreement and alignment on actions
- DBSI had the whole process mapped out, making decisions easy and execution right on time
The Client Experience
“If you want something done right, call DBSI. I wasted so much time looking at other companies, only to be disappointed with their responses. A remodel project doesn’t have to be as stressful as you think. DBSI really has the whole process mapped out, making it easy for any financial institution to refresh their branch. I only wished I had called them sooner!” - Anne Riley, CEO of Mohave Community Federal Credit Union